Get Involved with FIConservancy
What can you do? There are a myriad of ways you can help conserve and protect Fishers Island:
- Give any amount you can. Every dollar makes a difference – thank you!
- Plant native
- Promote a healthy habitat at home. Take advantage of our John Thatcher Native Garden to discover what you can thoughtfully plant on your own property.
- Become a Shoreline Superstar
- Help clear harmful marine debris from our beaches.
- Attend events
- Participate in our migratory bird count every spring and fall.
- Attend our Sunset on the Beach celebration in July.
- Visit the parade grounds for Nature Days in August.
- Intern as an Island Sentinel
- Learn about and help improve our environment by collecting important data and more.
- Connect with us
- Join the FIConservancy Community.
- Be aware of our surrounding environs and reach out to us with any worrisome, interesting or exciting sightings. Send photos and videos!
- Share, follow, like, comment, post and tag us @ficonservancy.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.